Wednesday 2 August 2017

A New Beginning !

A warm Norfolk welcome to you ... many Thanks for taking the time to visit me and read about my arty farty crafty ventures ... if you don't know me then just a quick fact .. I've been quite ill since last October, this illness has changed my life ... forever.. so rather than let it eat away at me I decided to embrace the biggest fact that for the most of it I shall be housebound... lets also embrace my artwork more thought I ..after all if you think about it .. what a bonus eh !

So ... here I am ... The Imperfect Crafter .. ready to share my new art journey with you all .. and snippets of pure chitchat n nonsense !! ... on the crafty front I do have some fab news to share ... but can't .. yet !! (I know ... wicked of me eh !! ) ... so you'll have to keep popping back and watch out for my news !

Here's a few items that I've been working on recently .. hope you like them !




Working on ATC's for a monthly swap with the JJJAMA Family (Junk Journal Junkies & Mindful Art .. you can find us all over on Facebook)...





A few of the journal pages I've worked on for various challenges on Facebook ... must say journalling has been my blessed relief  the past few months and is now one of my new passions !!

....a quick look at one side of my Crafty Cave for you all and that's about it for this time .....Happy Phaffing Y'all !!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back, your work seems lighter and brighter roo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Hun. Welcome back to blog land.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good buddy...love your work.. love your cave xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work hon, looking forward to seeing some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great SuzeJo, looking forward to seeing more, and so glad you have found something to help you along each day. Will be stalking...following you all the time.

    ReplyDelete