Sunday 13 August 2017

Hey there and Good Morning Y'All !!

It's a beautiful sunny Sunday here in Norfolk, everything looks bright and cheerful in our little seaside town of Hunstanton, I've been sat looking out the Crafty Cave's window alot this past week (still 90% housebound at the moment) and I've noticed how the leaves on the trees in the churchyard have already started to turn colour .. am sure it's waaaaaaay to early but Mother Nature knows best and I guess she's decided that Autumn is going to come early this year !
    Anyhoo, enough waffling and lets get showing what I've been phaffing with ... we have a great weekly challenge on over at Junk Journal Junkies & Mindful Art (you can find us on Facebook) and this weeks challenge is...

#Challenge29.... Orange, Turquoise & Yellow... Theme 'Laughter' ..... so going with my thinking of the Autumn colours that have started to happen here's my offering ....


Hope you all like it ... have a fab fab Sunday Y'all ! xxx







2 comments:

  1. Brilliant love the colours. Glad to see you on the bright side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Theo .. you know me .. Sunny Suzee :-) xx

      Delete